This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Leadership Skills, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
The myBskool.com Certificate in Leadership Skills is ideal for new and aspiring leaders who want to enhance their overall performance, sell their ideas and create a culture of trusting relationships and "passionate" purpose. The program is designed to introduce participants to some of the skills required to move into a supervisory, leadership or management position.
Becoming an effective leader requires a person to have a broad skill set; ensuring they are ready to handle any challenge that comes in their way. This Certificate program in Leadership Skills will give the participant the confidence and skills to lead a team and their organization to success. Whether the individual works in a small company or a global organization, this certificate will give them the perspective they need to develop a broader understanding of how to make effective decisions, manage across cultures.
Basic Leadership Skills
- Introduction to leadership skills
- Career skills for a leader
- People skills for a leader
- Technical skills for a leader
- Values and behaviors
- Communication and conflict resolution skills
- Leadership initiatives for achieving cultural diversity
- Leadership development and succession
- Case studies
Advanced Leadership Skills
- Managing conflict
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving
- Improving creativity
- Team building for work teams
- Building high-performance teams - The Rocket Model
- Team building at the top
- Development planning
- Managing your team aspirations
- Leadership through forgiveness
- Systematic planning
- Successful succession planning
- Improving your presentation skills
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.