This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Social Media Marketing, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
The Certificate in Social Media Management enables professionals tasked with branding, public affairs, marketing communications (internal or external), or community engagement to plan, execute, and assess a comprehensive and effective social media campaign for corporations, government agencies, or non-profit organizations. An integrated and multi-channel social media strategy is now a must-have for organizations seeking to achieve their missions or business objectives, especially since social media is an extension of the most powerful form of marketing: word-of-mouth. As the value of "earned media" - word-of-mouth recommendations from friends, family, and news articles - rises because it is trusted more than "paid media", all organizations,whether mission-driven or profit-driven,must learn to shape the public conversation about their products, services, or missions.
- Introdution to social media marketing
- Introduction to twitter
- Introduction to face book
- The 11 most common mistakes on social media marketing
- Roi of social media
Final Exam :
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.