This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Essential Managerial Skills, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
Essential Management Skillsť will provide you with an excellent foundation in all of the skills and behaviours required to be an outstanding manager. Learn how to be a master communicator and how to get your point across in a clear, concise and positive manner. Learn how to make small talk with strangers, the importance of non-verbal communication and how to influence others to see your point of view so that you sell your idea effectively! Learn what makes people tick and what gets them out of bed in a morning and how to use this to your advantage. Learn how to elicit your staffâ€™s motivations, values and beliefs and how to tailor your communications with them to motivate them to do an outstanding job in all that they do.
- Strong work ethic
- Possitive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Ability to accept and learn from criticism
- Flexibility adaptability
- Working well under pressure
- Work expertise
Final Exam :
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.