This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Managing Finance, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
It is now generally accepted that managing finance is an important requirement for managers across all business functions. Managing finance will provide the theoretical framework and skills that accountants and financial managers need to cope with an increasingly complex and global accounting environment.
- Finance for Large Business
- The Cost of Finance
- The Management of Debtors-Creditors-Stock-Cash and Bank Accounts
- Financial Statement
- Evaluation of Financial Performance - Profitability & Return of Capital
- Analysis of Costs
- Factors affecting Pricing Policy
- Price Elasticity of Demand & Various approaches to Pricing
- Investment & Project Appraisal
Final Exam :
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.