This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certified Production and Operations Management Specialist, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
Whether an organization is in 'private sector' or in the 'public sector', is a 'manufacturing' or 'non-manufacturing' organization or a 'profit' or a 'non-profit' organization, the optimal utilization of resource inputs is always a desired objective. Hence organizations look for candidates with knowledge and skill in Operations Management function to plan, organize, coordinate, direct and control the material supply and Processing activities of an enterprise and carry out Production Management in such a manner that Labour, Plant and Capital available are used to the best advantage of the organization.
- Product and product design
- Process selection and design
- Capacity design and planning
- Facility planning and layout
- Forecasting techniques
- Managing for quality
- Aggregate planning
- Supply chain, MRO and operations scheduling
- Work analysis and job design
- Lean manufacturing
- Project management
Final Exam :
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.