This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certified Supply Chain Management Specialist, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
Supply chain management describes the whole process of how one product reaches an end user through the cumulative effort of multiple organizations. Supply chain management deals with the methods on maximizing customer value in terms of product development, sourcing, production and the information systems that coordinate all these activities. Logistics is the process of planning, implementing, and controlling the efficient flow and storage of goods, services according to customer requirements. In a simple phrase, an integrated supply chain management (SCM) system is the backbone to achieve the business objectives more efficiently and effectively.
With the advent of e-commerce, today Organizations are looking for candidates with deeper knowledge in supply chain management. A Certification in Supply Chain Management equips candidates to be able to demonstrate the capability to analyze, design, and implement quantifiable change across the complete range of end-to-end global supply chain functions.
- Supply chain structure
- Decision environment
- Network decisions
- Key balancing issues
- Tactical planning
- Inventory management
- Operational aspects
Final Exam :
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.