This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Managing Human Resource, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
This course provides a critical and academic assessment of the Human Resource Management (HRM) approach and its application by employers in the context of significant structural and contextual change in the world of work and employment. Particular attention is paid to understanding issues of responsibility and sustainability in HR management.
- The Development of HRM
- Human Resource Planning
- Reward Management
- Monitoring and Managing Performance
- Exit Rights and Procedures
- Perspectives on HRM
- Equal Opportunities
- Welfare, Health and Safety
- International & Cross Cultural HRM
- Learning and the organisation
- Training and Development
- Industrial Relations Process
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.