This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Marketing Management, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
The main objectives of this Program are to improve your ability to:
- Assess market opportunities by analyzing customers, competitors, collaborators, context, and the strengths and weaknesses of a company.
- Develop effective marketing strategies to achieve organizational objectives.
- Design a strategy implementation program to maximize its chance of success.
- Communicate and defend your recommendations and critically examine and build upon the recommendations of your classmates both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Marketing Management: A Historical Perspective
- Creating and Delivering Customer Value
- Marketing Planning
- Demand Measurement and Forecasting
- Marketing Information System and Marketing Research
- The Environment for Marketing Decisions
- Indian Marketing Environment
- Consumer Behavior
- Organizational Buyer Behavior
- Market Segmentation ,Targeting and Positioning
- The Marketing of Services
- Developing Pricing Strategies and Programs
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Sales Management
- Non-Profit Marketing
Final Exam :
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.