This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Statistical Tools in Decision Making , approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
As professionals we do lot of analysis before making any kind of decisions some of the decisions we make for our own functions and sometimes provide support to other departments and sometimes to the management team for critical decision making. This course explains various tools.
- Revision of Basic Mathematical Techniques
- Financial Mathematics
- Data Presentation & Measurements of Location & Dispersion
- Frequency Distributions, The Normal Curve And Sampling
- Decision Making
- Equations & Graphs
- Regression And Time Series
- Project Management And Network Analysis
- Linear Programming
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.