This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in International Human Resource Management, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
This course aims to introduce the study and practice of International Human Resource Management (IHRM). HRM has developed from personnel management, but instead of concentrating primarily on the hiring and firing of staff, it is the strategic and coherent approach to the overall management of an organisation's most valued assets the people working there who contribute to the objectives of the business. Its main aim is to develop personnel policies that improve employee relations at work. This course will, therefore, begin with an examination of the history and nature of Human Resource Management, before embedding it in its international context.
- The Everlasting Environment of Intl. HRM
- The Organization Context
- HRM: Sustaining International Business Operation
- Staffing for International Assignments
- Expatriate Training and Development
- Global Compensation Practices
- Repatriation and the career beyond
- HRM in the host country
- International Practices in Industrial Relations
- IR Trends in MNCs
- Performance Management
- IHRM trends and future Challenges
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.