Program Overview :
Managerial activities have become complex and it is necessary to make right decisions to avoid heavy losses. Whether it is a manufacturing unit, or a service organization, the resources have to be utilized to its maximum in an efficient manner. The future is clouded with uncertainty and fast changing, and decision-making - a crucial activity - cannot be made on a trial-and-error basis or by using a thumb rule approach.
The myBskool certification in Quantitative Techniques provides a person with a greater advantage of applying scientific methods to decision-making and increases the probability of coming up with good decisions. Quantitative Technique is a scientific approach to managerial decision-making. The successful use of Quantitative Technique for management would help the organization in solving complex problems on time, with greater accuracy and in the most economical way. In short, quantitative techniques are inevitable in decision-making process.
- Formulation and Graphical Method
- Linear Programming: Simplex Method
- Transportation Model
- Assignment Model
- Network Analysis PERT-CPM
- Replacement Models
- Queuing Theory
- Game Theory
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with myBskool.com Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.