This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Economic Environment in India, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
The myBskool certificate program in Economic Environment in India aims to cover different spheres of Indian Economy so as to make students aware of achievements and problems of our economy. The economic environment consists of external factors in a business' market and the broader economy that can influence a business.
Students will learn about the Economic environment influences on the business. You will be able to analyze the economic factors which affect the functioning of a business unit. Concepts, Significance and Nature of Business Environment; Elements of environment: Internal and External; Techniques of Environmental Scanning and Monitoring.
- Economic Environment - Introduction
- New Economic Environment
- Political Environment
- Legal Environment
- The Indian Economy: Sectoral Divisions
- The Social Environment
- The Technological Environment
- The International Environment
- Indian Financial System: Commercial & Central Banks
- Public Finance
- Balance of Payments
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.