Program Overview :
Organizational Behavior Specialists are fast-becoming a significant player in organizations across the country. In order to help move an organization forward, an individual’s communication and behavior is an important element in the success or failure of any organization.
The myBskool Certificate Program in Organizational Behavior addresses how a company functions on a daily basis with the makeup of talent, roles and responsibilities, needs and various divisions that can help to effectively break up a large organization into something that can work effectively and efficiently. Students will have the opportunity to explore the behavior of the organization as a whole, the groups and individuals within it and those elements that contribute to a positive (or negative) work environment. This program examines organizational theory and application to provide a comprehensive review of individual, group, and organizational performance in relation to organizational structures in contemporary business settings.
- Nature and Importance of Organisational Behaviour
- The Emerging Challenges
- Approaches to Organisational Behaviour
- Foundations of Individual Behaviour
- Perception and Individual Decision Making
- Ethics and social Responsibilities
- Values, Attitudes and Job Satisfaction
- Learning and Behaviour Modification
- Basic Motivation Concepts
- Job Design, Employee Participation and Alternative Work Arrangements
- Foundations of Group Behavior
- Teams and Team Work
- Contemporary Issues in Leadership
- Power and Politics
- Conflict and Negotiation
- Foundations of Organization Structure
- Organizational Culture, Creativity and Innovation
- Human Resource Policies and Practices
- Management of Change
- International Organizational Behavior
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with myBskool.com Certification.
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.