This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Research Methodology, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
The myBskool Certificate Program in Research Methodology equips participants to define a research problem and develop a suitable methodology for addressing the problem.
It prepares students to design experiments, analyze data, evaluate results and report findings. The course also teaches techniques to identify research methodologies by type and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of each and to develop conclusions based on raw data review and statistical analysis. The syllabus also discusses ordinary least squares, multivariate regression analysis, structural equation modeling and component or confirmatory factor analysis.
On successful completion of this course, a participant will be able to demonstrate mastery of qualitative, quantitative and mixed-methods in research.
- Research Fundamentals and Terminology
- Importance of Research in Management Decisions
- Defining Research Problems and Formulation of Hypothesis
- Research Design
- Methods and Techniques of Data Collection
- Sampling and Sampling Distribution
- Attitude Measurement and Scales
- Data Preparation and Preliminary Analysis
- Statistical Analysis and Interpretation of Data: Non -parametic Tests
- Multivariate Analysis of Data
- Model Building and Decision Making
- Writing and Formatting of Reports
- Additional Statistics in Research
- Statistical Tests in Management Research
- Factor Analysis
- Computer Aided Research
Final Exam :
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.