This is an online mini MBA* course leading to a Certificate Program in Management Principles and Practices, approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Program Overview :
This course provides a basic framework for understanding the role and functions of a manager and to explain the principles, concepts, and techniques that can be used in carrying out these functions. It is intended for those who presently hold, or desire to hold, management responsibilities in any organization or enterprise. Specific topics include planning, decision making, organizing, leading, controlling, and innovating.
- Conceptual Framework of Management
- Evolution and Foundations of Management Theories
- Management Planning Process
- Organisation: Meaning, Importance, Principles and Types
- Types of an Organisation
- Organisation Structure and Designs
- Types of Authority
- Delegation of Authority
- Management by Objectives
- Dimensions of Managerial Excellence
- The duration of the final Test will be 1 hour i.e 60 mins comprising 60 MCQs.
- This Test will open up only after the duration of the course (30 or 60 days as the case may be) is completed.
- Students may take up the Test within 10 calendar days from the date of completion of course.
- If not taken within the stipulated time period mentioned above, the Test will lapse.
- Student will have to apply for Re-Test by paying Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- Re-Test will be open for another 10 calendar days, from the date of application.
- A minimum of 50% is required to secure a pass in the Test. Else a student has to re-attempt. For every such attempt Rs.500 exam fee is applicable.
Successful candidates will be provided with Government of India recognised certification from the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreunership through NIESBUD http://www.niesbud.nic.in
* Mini-MBA is a term used by many institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. Mini-MBA programs are typically non-credit bearing programs that require less than 100 hours of total learning. Mini MBA at mybskool.com is only a name given to a Capsule Program and is not a degree from any University or Business School.